Saturday, November 24, 2012

leopard pants


hi everyone !!! how are y ?
Previous week i bought this legging ! i haven't leopard pants and i 'm happy to found one .. 
THIS NIGHT i go out with my boyfriend and go to the "black sheep" a new rock bar which my friend works here . it was a good night ! 
Finally, my boy take some pictures ..
so i wear my black fur coat , a black sweater, leopard pants , converse and the red bag !
what do you think ?


i wear 
shoes converse , bag h&m , sweater & fur zara , pants "gift"


thanks for reading ..

be stylist    be creative

Giwtou :)











7 comments:

  1. Nice outfit for a rock bar!!
    Uperoxh gouna <3

    filia
    http://fashiondng.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome leggings!!!( love the fur too) xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic dear, I love it so much :)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look, what more leggings and purse ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wtf is this you look like a dead horse omg I will have nightmares....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...